Thanx to Mélanie Martin... I found her lovely book "Grèce - les meilleures recettes" Hachette cuisine. This book is like the one I mentionned some day, to make breads.
It starts with splendid photos of blue and white Greece... and many recipes.
5 apples, 5 eggs, 3000 g flour, 200 g suger, a little yeast, 50 g raisins, some oil, cinnamon, some butter
How to ?
1. Pre-heat your oven (180°C or th. 6).
2. Put the raisins in some flour.
3. Mix all ingredients and add the raisins.
3. Peel the apples , cut them and add them to the pastry.
4. Butter your dish , pour the pastry and leave it about 45 mns.
5. Let it cool and enjoy it !